On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Stan Halpin
<s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:

> It may or may not work, but it is worth spending an hour playing with it
> because
> a) you might get a drastically improved portrait, and b) you'll have gained
> an hour's practice in using one of the tools.
>
> stan

That right there is one of the main reasons I do post-work on images,
even sub-optimal ones (I have mostly those). When you come up with a
great image that could be improved just that little bit to make it
awesome, you're ready -- first to know what needs doing, and second
how to go about it.

--
-bmw