On 4/27/2013 8:30 AM, Aahz Maruch wrote:
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013, Walt wrote:
I don't think I'll be able to salvage the shot unless I go to a
vertical crop and just lop off the blown out section, but it's just
not as good an image in that orientation.

And, sadly, I completely lack the Photoshop skills to fix it.

Ah, well -- what coulda been.
Honestly, you really gotta stop beating on yourself!
I'll try. It won't be easy, though. I'm mortified by the thought that I'm going to produce a shot that I think is great, only to find out that it's crap.

So, I err on the side of crap when I judge my own work. That way, no disappointment.

-- Walt