I've thought about it, but I'm using a single core Athalon based system with a 1gig of ram, (the BIOS supports 3+ gigs but I found out the hard way that the MB only supports 1). I'd have to upgrade nearly everything to use Win7). This box flies running Win2K and isn't too sluggish running XP but I don't think it has the resources to work and play well with Win7, I just thank God I don't have to suffer with Vista. Thanks for the help, maybe someone else will have an idea of what might be wrong, at least enough to point me in the right direction.