Pål, I used to have this problem all the time until I realized I
was missing shots debating which camera to use.  This really hit
home on a trip to New York last summer when I was constantly
reframing shots with both the MF and the 35mm.  The whole
experiance made be reevaluate how I use 35mm.  Now I would say I
shoot medium format 80% of the time the execption being snap
shots and when I go out to try shoot macros.  In a dream world my
bag would look like this 645n II a couple of nice lenses; maybe
the zooms, a K1000 with the 645 to K adapter and maybe the
fish-eye zoom or the 100mm macro.  That would give two cameras
three lenses in a managable package for walking around.  Just
maybe I would keep a rangefinder in my pocket just in case.  If
your like me the more you shoot MF the more you find the quality
of 35mm to be unacceptable.

Evan