On 27 Mar 2002 at 15:37, Pål Jensen wrote:
> More and more of us are using medium format along with our 35mm K-mount
systems.
> How do you cope with this? Are you shooting MF under certain circumstances
and
> 35mm at other?

It's like using a ball pen as well as a pencil; two different purposes. I
use MF when high resulution/tonality is required and mostly for planned
shooting, often in the studio (portraits). 35mm for shooting where
action/speed and versitility is crutial. The  diffeculties about coping is
the price of the equipment, isn't it? (Actually I find it more difficult
"coping" with B/W, negs or slides).
Best Regards,
Jens