[ Finally some replies from me on this thread, after being out of
  town and trying to catch up to life, work, and the PDML. ]

> [ Oliver Raymond wrote ... ]
>
> I've brought your comment about LS 'up top':
>
> > [ my 7 step guess of Leaf Shutter use ]
>
> Not quite:
> 1) Focus and meter (leaf shutter open)
> 2)Set Camera to 1/8s
> 3) Set LS to metered results (aperature, shutter speed)
> 4) Cock the LS
> 5) Fire the camera.
>
> Note that only 1,4,5 need to be repeated for a new shot
> The camera should be set for 1/8 for all LS work
> The LS will open after firing to allow re-composition.

So the LS is actuated by the camera body, NOT by a seperate release
on the LS lens?   If so that seems a nice setup, much nicer than
my guess of two shutter releases per photo.

> I'm going to answer more later :) Gotta go play with new(ish) ATL3 - 140lbs
> to carry to darkroom (groan!)

Looking forward to anything more you have to say.

An ATL3?  At first I thought that was a Jobo processor, but checking
their WWW pages, there isn't such a thing.  Is it an older processor,
or something else?

Thanks
Bolo -- Josef T. Burger