There was one on eBay, sale ended by now, of a complete 67II kit, for a huge
amount of cash!! No, I'm sticking out for a 67II, but I think all their
cameras are great. I would be right in the mire if I sold one of the MXs,
such is its perceived value at home.

Paul, that's not another new e-mail address you have, is it?

Malcolm