Hehe - join the group

sent from your mobile device?

ann

On 6/9/2013 15:45, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I sometimes proofread my e-mails. But obviously not this one!

Paul via phone

On Jun 9, 2013, at 2:12 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:

I sometime use a polarize. Most often when shooting cars to kill reflections. I
also used one the other day when shooting an autonomous vehicle, so I could be
certain of a view through the windshield. Sometimes use one to darken the sky
for a pic but not often. I never use color filters for BW. There's no ned
because in conversion the grey level of the various colors can be easily
controlled.

Paul