Yeah, my only consolation was that this was a personal assignment.  But, the
other families have come to " rely" on my meet photos, and I enjoy sharing
them.  If this were a paying gig, it would be an unmitigated disaster. The
other lesson I've learned is to keep my bag with me - sometimes, I am tempted
to leave it with my husband in the stands as I roam the track perimeter... Bad
idea, since I've had a couple of times when a battery did need to be replaced,
or the flops started, and I needed to switch bodies in the middle of a race.

When traveling, though, I didn't really want to bring everything... I thought 2
bodies was enough.  What could go wrong?