From: Walt <ldott...@gmail.com>
Sent: June 21, 2013 6/21/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO: Cowgirl Poetry

Here's a shot from a session I picked up through the mother of the girl
I photographed earlier in the week.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/9102768906/
K-5, F50/1.7, f/2.2, 1/400 sec, ISO 100

I think that's my favorite of the bunch. I'll be selecting my other
favorites for posting on flickr over the next few days rather than
inflict the full set on everyone before I've had the chance to cull the
weakest ones.

-- Walt