A nice image. I saw your first link on my Flickr page, since I have
made you a contact. If I may...I was really struck by the Flickr crop
of the image which, after comparing, I think is even more powerful
than the full frame:
http://www.antiqueauto.org/assets/waltcrop.png

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi