On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 03:24:23PM -0400, Zos Xavius wrote:
> I had both a panasonic fz-28 and fz-35. I think the v-lux 1 is the
> same as an fz-50. They all had great, great optics that more than made
> up for the noisy sensors panny was using. When they switched from CCD
> to MOS (which gave even worse quality) I quit buying them and bought
> my first DSLR. I've made some really nice prints from those cameras.

I have an FZ20, and briefly had an FZ50. When it was stolen, I replaced it
with my K100Ds, because the low light performance just didn't work for me.
The FZ50 had the best user interface of any point and shoot that I've
ever used.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc