From: Larry Colen
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 02:29:42PM -0400, P.J. Alling wrote:
Manual?  Hell I find it more disturbing that Larry has Cow-orkers.
What are orkers?  That he talks to! What are orkers anyway? Sounds
more like something that a pig would have not a cow...

I guess you aren't old enough to remember usenet:
http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/C/cow-orker.html

BTW, the Jargon files are a wonderfully fun timesuck.

Believe it or not, I actually have a usenet account. It's the only way I've found to get access to recent episodes of a certain venerable BBC children's program without having to wait for the 50th anniversary for them to come out on DVD.