I have no problems shooting in AWB with the K-5. I always make sure I have some
frames with gray or white in them, so I can readjust white balance when
converting if necessary, but AWB usually nails it. Tungsten light would be an
exception, but as long as you have that gray or white reference you don't have
to worry.

You shouldn't have any trouble shooting without flash at the ceremony and for
portraits. Ideally, you'll want to do the portraits outdoors in shade or
backlit with a reflector at camera -- but you know that. I'd try a bit of both.
At the ceremony I wouldn't hesitate to go at ISO 3200 and would go to 6400 if
necessary, particularly for BW shots.

Best,
Paul