On Wed, Jul 10, 2013, Larry Colen wrote:

> Realistically, I doubt that you need more than a 32G card, which
> was at the peak for storage/dollar the last time I checked.
> A year ago, I shot for a week at dance/music events and used less
> than 32G per day. As people know, I am not shy about taking extra
> shots with digital, just to make sure that one of them turns out.

Twice on my Alaska trip I ran through a 32GB card in a single day, so if
Ann's at all worried about storage, my strong advice would be to go for
64GB (I'm glad I took my primary's advice about getting a pair of 32GB
cards in addition to the pair of 16GB I started with).  This was very
little video, very little continuous shooting, and a fair number of
bracket shots.  Per previous e-mail, this was DNG, no JPEG.

Another option might be to go for the EyeFi, but that would be pretty
spendy -- just mentioning it for the record.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/