I did get the confirming email from KEH - I splurged on the UPS second day air and the regular UPS guy knows me - he actually helped me id a couple of the buildings in the Back in the Day calendar :-)

sounds like 32gb is more than I'll need for the wedding.

ann

On 7/10/2013 22:00, Gerrit Visser wrote:
Give or take >800 angels on a 32gb using DNG on a K5.
Not sure if anyone mentioned it, the shutter is very quiet compared to K100D
et al. Not silent but quiet.

jpg takes more processing power in the camera, plus you want Raw anyway to
processing :-) So may as well just shoot raw. I switched to raw only before
our last trip and ain't going back.

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Ann Sanfedele
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:28 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: soon to be enabled

P.s. to my earlier response... Christine, your mention of the lowlight green
thingy very useful - which reminded me I certainly will be shutting off any
thing that makes noise, too!

I'm thinking of only shooting in raw,as I always do - that would be faster,
right?

How many angels fit on the head of a 32gb card?  I can't imagine shooting
more than 300 to 400 frames - if that.

ann