Thanks, Gerrit.

The expression kind of reminded me of the old Hollywood headshots from the 30's & 40's, so I went with it.

-- Walt

On 7/19/2013 4:38 AM, Gerrit Visser wrote:
You caught a wonderful expression there. Works really well in monochrome.

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Walt
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 1:00 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO: Favorite from Wednesday portrait session

Dealing with the horrid heat and humidity sucked pretty badly, but it wasn't
without its rewards. This one is of the oldest child of the family, Amaya.
She has really beautiful skin, and it's a shame I had to photograph her in
the weather as it was, but I thought this turned out pretty damned well in
spite of it all.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/9319667018/
K-5, F50/1.7, 1/90 sec., ISO 100, f/5.6

Comments, critiques and suggestions eagerly accepted.

Thanks!

-- Walt

follow the directions.