Thanks, Kenneth.

I have quite a few color shots from the session. The expression in this one just seemed to lend itself to B&W -- at least to my eye, anyway.

I'll do a crop and see how it comes out without the flowers. For some reason, it just seemed necessary to have something there. But, I reckon I could've framed it better.

-- Walt