There are several boilerplate releases to be found on the web.
Remind me this weekend and I can send you some of the ones I use.
They basically say that I own the photos and have the rights to
use them for any legal commercial purpose.  However, I also have
a section where the model can put any restrictions that she
wants on their use such as not posting them with her name,
not posting them on particular sites (facebook and such)

On the subject of a chaparone, I have had good luck with
portrait parties, where I set things up and photograph
several friends in one session.  Most of the work is in setting
things up, so it is little extra work once things are set up
to run a couple other models in front of the camera.  You also
get some great benefits from people interacting with their friends.

Also, even if one flakes, you still have someone to photograph.

It's also a great way to quickly build up your portfolio, because
you get several new models in a day, rather than just one.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc