Your portfolio is never finished. It shows what you think best
represents your work TO DATE.

Start thinking now about which ones you're going to replace when you do
something better.

On 8/3/2013 10:32 AM, Walt Gilbert wrote:
Just spotted the email, Bruce. Many thanks!

I had a tough time finding photos that I thought were reasonably
representative of my best work and germane to doing model shoots.
Hopefully, the ones I chose will create a decent impression.

Thanks again for the tip sheet. I do appreciate it!

-- Walt