Thanks Stan.

It might also be interesting in a square format, tighter on the central web.

I previously posted this http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17474202 and a comment from another photonet user suggested the crop you commented on. The original version was too static IMO and was improved greatly by offsetting as you see in the second version.

I don't see the "lunch" though

The lunch is the dark object (an ant I believe)

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>
Subject: Re: PESO: 'On the web - part deux'

I like the lighting and composition - particularly the fact that you didn't let the background go completely black. I don't see the "lunch" though. It might also be interesting in a square format, tighter on the central web. Would make an interesting screen saver . . .

stan