In a message dated 4/2/2002 9:08:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I realize I could turn that feature off.  I just don't
> want to pay extra for a feature that I will never use.
> I've had a Super Program for 20+ years and never
> needed a date back.  So, the camera that came from
> KEH-Did it have a date back on it or not?  Just
> curious..

OK, so this post answers my earlier question about removing the battery.
Would you feel better about this if you noticed that the ones with the date
back are priced lower than the ones without? (Used to be the case on the B&H
website; I haven't looked lately to see if they still list it without, for
more.)