On 8/22/2013 5:58 AM, Chris Mitchell wrote:

I can certainly understand your feelings.  Frankly, I'd counsel waiting
until the next round of product announcements before doing anything that
involves transactions of large amounts of cash.

Good point - I guess that the F* and FA lenses would become more
desirable should a FF body come into existence. But how long do I
wait?

That's a question I've been asking for some time.

I've decided to give them until the end of 2013 to announce and I must
be able to get it IN MY HANDS no later than 30 Jun 2014.

And at that, I still expect it's going to be too little, too late.