If they shipped FEDEX or UPS, they should be able to give you a tracking
number so you find out where it is for yourself.

I'm not so sure if the USPS provides that kind of tracking unless the
shipper pays an extra fee for it. Most won't unless they have an option
on their order page that allows you to pay extra to get it.