On Aug 27, 2013, at 12:33 PM, John <johnsess...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm not so sure if the USPS provides that kind of tracking unless the
> shipper pays an extra fee for it. Most won't unless they have an option
> on their order page that allows you to pay extra to get it.

It appears unwisely, I elected standard USPS shipping, i.e., w/o tracking. If I
had known that if there were a delay in delivery this is how they would handle
it, I would have elected another method.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone,
men would die from a great loneliness of spirit."

- Chief Seattle