On Aug 28, 2013, at 1:57 PM, John <johnsess...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I always buy local when it's possible. It's good for the economy; I
> don't have to mess with that stupid internet sales tax and if something
> goes wrong I've got someone nearby I can yell at about it.

Thanks, John. My preference, too. In my desperation I knew that the two camera
shops that I visit, Showcase and Wings, did not have the items I had order
directly from OP-Tech, so I went ahead and checked Amazon. They had everything.
I ordered it with two-day delivery. After doing so, the package sent by OP-Tech
arrived.

If I'd been a little more patient I could have saved myself the cost of the
two-day shipping, but I was not in a being-patient state of mind at the time.
I'll be able to get a refund from OP-Tech.

I have been without an internet connection from Tuesday evening till about an
hour ago.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"A man should be in the world as though he were not in it
so that it will be no worse because of his life."

- Wendell Berry