On Aug 27, 2013, at 7:37 PM, steve harley <p...@paper-ape.com> wrote:

> i doubt Op-tech does a lot of direct sales; the Op-tech products i've bought
> have been from a local camera store (Denver Pro Photo) but i've also seen
> their products on sites like Amazon; if i needed something from Op-tech that
> i couldn't get locally, i would probably use Amazon, and use their fast
> shipping if necessary - you could still do that if you are pretty sure the
> shipment was lost.

Thanks, Steve. That didn't occur to me. I assumed direct purchase from them
would be quickest. That that's not the case became obvious when I called back a
second time today to see if I could place a duplicate order, have it shipped
second-day UPS, and return the first order for a refund if it is ever
delivered. They said, "Of course." The catch was it would take them* two days*
to get an estimate of the cost of second-day UPS shipping.

I'll check Amazon.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"With an ounce of willingness, everything can change."

- Kim