Yes, much, Rick!

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 12:10 PM
Subject: PESO: Wine on the Vine ver 2

Thanks, Rick.

As per suggestions (and  thought both Ann and Jack made good pts too about
light grapes drawing eye to  light left corner), I darkened the left corner
(but no blur) and burned down the  grapes a little. I like a little light in
that area for center of  interest.

Better?

http://mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/wineII.html

------

Really  like this Marnie! Forgive me, but I'm one of those weak picky types
who couldn't  resist giving that lower left sun struck bit of vine a couple
of clicks with the  burn tool. Just keeps pulling my eye to it.

Jack

Really  like this Marnie! Forgive me, but I'm one of those weak picky types
who couldn't  resist giving that lower left sun struck bit of vine a couple
of clicks with the  burn tool. Just keeps pulling my eye to it.

Jack

I like  it--lighting and colors are very nice, and the composition is very
effective.

Cheers,

Rick

In a message dated 9/1/2013  10:43:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,