Thanks guys:  Godfrey, frank, Jack (I  think, :-)), Rick, and Marco. And
previous commentators.

Haven't been  doing much photography in recent months, and I guess this
just goes to show -- I  need to try a little harder on my post processing. I am
getting a  little too lax and lazy.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message  dated 9/1/2013 12:17:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,