Thanks, ann. Yup.

Marnie

In a  message dated 9/1/2013 3:45:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ann...@nyc.rr.com  writes:
Marnie - you nailed it now - funny how just a bit of tweaking
can  make so much difference - just a lovely frameable photo now.
(I've been out  and about so didn't get to see it as soon as the others
did.)

ann

--
PDML  Pentax-Discuss Mail  List