Quoting Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net>:

On 9/7/2013 10:40 PM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
Ugh.  My condolences.  Our dog has had the same bad luck, a few
times... the hydrogen peroxide/baking soda/detergent mixture does the
trick for us... though I think you are supposed to let it sit for
several minutes before rinsing.  Bathing a cat has its own challenges,
I imagine... good luck if you have to go for round 2
Actually, giving the cat a bath wasn't so bad. I did get a lot of fur on my tongue.... :-)

Yeah - but the fur balls are a killer...

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters