All the old, bad pennies are showing up.

I returned this week, after a month or two of absence, and I returned  this
year after a year or two or three of being gone most of the time. (Pop in
and say hi, and pop out again for a long while.)

And Bruce Dayton came  back this week after a year or two of absence.

And now you.

I am  kind of wondering who is next.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)

In a message  dated 9/8/2013 8:57:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,