Hello again, Bob, PJ, and Marnie. Walt, I think I remember you. Unless
that was another Walt . . .(?)

Nice to know some things don't change (much).

My hiatus was filled with all kinds of things, even some photography
now and then. I've picked up other obsessions in the meantime...I'll
do a separate post on that note :-)

Good to know Cotters hasn't lunched on his chapeau. Does he still use
that old eos-1d?

-Brendan
"Photography's greatest handicap is the ease with which the medium as
such can be learned. As a result, too many budding neophytes learn to
speak the language too long before they have anything to say." - Will
Connell