Thanks, Stan. I saw the roadmap via a facebook pentax group :-) I
tried to keep at last one foot dipped in the (pentax) pool.
"Photography's greatest handicap is the ease with which the medium as
such can be learned. As a result, too many budding neophytes learn to
speak the language too long before they have anything to say." - Will
Connell