DPReview seems to think that the K-5 and K-7 have exactly the same size sensor. I don't remember where I got those numbers from but IIRC they came from the Pentax web site when I first bought my K20D. When the K-7 was released the sensor was reported to be the same as the K-20D. I could be wrong in the particular. However there is no generally accepted standard specification for the dimensions of APS-C sensors.