Thanks Paul, Dan and others who commented.
This weekend is a biggie for us - a 50-year high school reunion that Meg has
been helping to organize. Somewhere along the way she had a great (?) idea:
"I'll host a coffee/tea for the ladies Saturday morning!" About 60 signed up;
who knows how many drop-ins there will be. And we have house guests coming in
for the weekend events. Next week the level of chaos should diminish and high
on my list is to print this image. The moon shot is ok, more interesting than a
brick wall as a test target IMHO, but I too like the reflection shot.

stan