Hey Larry relax. Calm down, don't loose your shirt or shxx, whoever
said that to you. Poor boy!
Spreading rumors can land you into trouble in Japan, if you ever go
there for writing Computer Programs.
And by corollary, since Japan has a pact with Uncle Sam, you can get
into trouble here in the Silicon Valley.
And I am not in San Mateo right now to come help you out.

So Ricoh has promised me to keep producing Pentax stuff, and invited
me to their India Launch which was held in Bangalore, now re-named as
Bengaluru, since Uncle Sam coined the "dirty & offensive" word
"Bangalored". And if you cannot understand or say Bengaluru, please
don't bother me, as I cannot too. And you may look up "Bangalored" on
Google to understand how dangerous this word is.

Here is a link to that India launch:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ap4rbbo0a8fww3x/QD8d6djKMe

And I am not that guy with the goatee. He is Bishwarup Mallick, the
All India Sales Manager for Ricoh-Pentax.

Apparently Ricoh found out you guys in North America were not buying
enough Pentax - Ricoh stuff from them, so they decided to set up base
in India. Are we happy here in India!? Oh my God NO. What with sky
high prices here - evidently to make up for their losses from North
America (US & Canada) -  I think I will continue to favor KEH com,
Henrys, ProDigital and my favorite Store B&H when I am again home in
San Mateo or Toronto.

Keeping making picture not shooting though. Shooting appears to have
become a pastime and new hobby - so much to Gun Control.

Regards.
Bipin - from that far away enchanting land