Come on Paul, be a sport. A JOAK is a Joke. I said about "shooting"
with a camera or a 'gun' as a 'pun'.
And brother I have lived / worked long enough in the US, Scotland, the
Middle East and India to know
that rape is every where - sad and disgusting as it is.
At least here in India the masses rose up in protest that shook the
Judiciary and our Politicians. All the
four rapists were sentenced to be "hanged by the neck till declared
dead" a sentence handed over to us
by our erstwhile British Rulers.
Now don't tell me the sentencing is too harsh and that we are .... whatever.
And guns - both factory and back-yard made are very popular in India
too - especially to settle scores on
land disputes.
Don't take it personally please Paul. l am sure Larry is having a
laugh right know on my account. It's OK.
Regards.
Bipin - from that far away enchanting land.