Hello Paul, Larry and Darren, it was truly in "lighter vein" just a
joke or humour - honestly.
In all humility I apologize to all of you, if you think I was being nasty.
Paul, please understand my ethos; I am a world citizen, living
alternately in India, the US
and Canada. I spent (19) years in the Middle East, North Africa & the
CIS. I have a British
schooling, higher education in India and the US. I have worked with GM
in the US and
Scotland and retired as an Advisor from one of the world's biggest
conglomerate where
staff from the US, UK, Germany, South Africa, Pakistan, Philippines,
India, Pakistan etc.
were working with me.
I love people, cultures, religion, world food, and have stood for
everything that is good in
our world. I have given away much to world charity - floods in
Pakistan, hunger in Ethiopia,
Aids medicines in South Africa and in my own India, a years school
supplies for children in
Yemen, cost of surgery for a dying child in Egypt .....
And above all I believe in "Help Ever, Hurt Never".
Perhaps I should refrain from posting here.
Regards.
Bipin B. Gupta.

Paul, I have also responded to you separately on PDML.