Quoting Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>:

Only a few curmudgeons -- a high percentage of the PDML makeup --
complain about Javascript, technology which is as much a part of the
web underpinnings as HTML and CSS. I expect more than a few still
mutter about content vs form while browsing. Any web design done wrong
is annoying, not just JS.

I wear my curmudgeon-ness with pride!

Having said that, I use a bit of Javascript on my own website - there's no rule that says I have to be logical or consistent :-)> - but at least the images on my site still show up if JS is disabled.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia