Heheheheheh. Thanks, frank.

Marnie aka  Doe

In a message dated 10/6/2013 4:15:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
knarftheria...@gmail.com writes:
I am told that "poutine" is Quebec French  slang for "mess", although I'd
not heard the word before the "cheesy comestible"  became popular.

Gravy on fries has long been popular round about these  parts. It seems
that a greasy spoon somewhere south of Montreal decided to add  cheese curds to
the mix and while the resulting concoction was proclaimed  delicious it was
also derided for it's messiness, hence the name.

About  20 years ago it spread into the rest of Canada and is now a
much-loved (if  extremely unhealthy) delicacy.

You were, of course, correct, Marnie: Bob  W. was indeed full of male
bovine  faeces.

;-)

Cheers,
frank

eactiv...@aol.com  wrote:
>Like the composition and colors, frank. What is   Poutine?
>
>Marnie aka Doe :-)
>
>In a message dated  10/3/2013 6:53:31  P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
>knarftheria...@gmail.com writes:
>These guys park  in front  of City Hall year round.
>
>Hot dog carts are everywhere and   they're good but these chip wagons
>have
>(you guessed it!) French  fries. In  addition to hot dogs and sausages
>you can
>also  get burgers as well.
>
>And  yes, for all you vegans, they all  have veggie dogs. Veggie dogs
>taste
>pretty bad  but there  are lots of toppings to kill the taste.
>
>But most important,   excellent   fries:
>
>http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/10/the-chip-wagon.html?m=1
>
>Hope   you enjoy. Comments  welcome.
>
>Cheers,
>frank
>“Analysis kills   spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel
>

>--
>PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail  List
>PDML@pdml.net
>follow the directions.

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” --  Henri-Frederic Amiel

--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail  List
follow the  directions.