Whatever you choose to put on them, they must first have a slightly charred
skin and taste of aromatic hydrocarbons.  UUMM

Jack

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 11:51 AM, "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
wrote:

I love hot dogs too, fat and all. If I  had to choose better one and a
hamburger, the dog would win every time. I like  just mustard, lots of it, and
pickle relish. Onion is okay too.

I have  done an informal hot dog survey of the county I live in (well, not
totally  completed yet in outlaying areas -- so I still have more to look
forward to).  Oddly enough, the best hot dog I have found is in a hot dog
stand outside of the  local Home Depot. (Better frank meat to begin with).
OTOH,
that is probably the  reason it has been in the same spot, doing a brisk
business, for over ten  years.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 10/9/2013 5:41:11  A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,