On 07/10/2013 1:29 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 08:19:11PM +0100, Bob W wrote:
Indeed.  The point is - anything but the Larrathon...

Sorry, Larry!
Like I said, I started it way too late at night, I thought it was
going to be a couple of paragraphs.  I posted it on facebook to
start a conversation about appreciating the work that goes into
being the unofficial community photographer.
Generally, you will find that the Reader's Digest version is the way to go. If you can't do that, you need to be funny.

bill