Same here. I usually do a very light swipe first in the event there's a grain of sand or something like that which could potentially be hard enough to scratch the coating, but after that, a couple of breaths and a cotton t-shirt works like a charm.

-- Walt

On 11/2/2013 6:57 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
I use a COTTON handkerchief or the tail of my COTTON t-shirt after a puff of
not breath.
Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv>
To: pentax list <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2013 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: Filters?

Just on he subject of cleaning lenses - I keep a clean handkerchief in
one back pocket. Stout blow of hot breath on the element and a good wipe
round with the hanky and hey presto. I do that with my A*85/1.4 (500
quid) and my Canon TV motorized zoom lens lens (5000 quid) and never had
a problem. These lenses are a lot tougher than people think.