K-3, is that Ricoh's new Full-Frame DSLR in Pentax K mount?

At 24mp it might as well be - especially if you've been shooting with a K10D or K29D.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <johnsess...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Computer purchase dilemma

On 12/1/2013 5:11 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
It screams with Photoshop CS6 and it doesn't look like there's going
to be
any reason to upgrade hardware for a Photoshop CS7 that's never going to
exist.

Not even a K-3?

K-3, is that Ricoh's new Full-Frame DSLR in Pentax K mount?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <johnsess...@yahoo.com>

The computer I built last year is adequate for my needs at this time. It
screams with Photoshop CS6 and it doesn't look like there's going to be
any reason to upgrade hardware for a Photoshop CS7 that's never going to
exist.

All I'm really saying is that if someone did have an interest in
exploring Windoze as an alternative, Windoze 8 isn't the version to do
it with.