On 09/12/2013 9:53 AM, Walt wrote:
I think the underlying premise -- that to portray a human as a sexual
being is to inherently denigrate other aspects of their humanity -- is a
false one.

Of course, everyone here has it wrong, since they are either arguing for or against the femal breast being sexual. It isn't and as any healthy male knows, the female breast represents food, Is it was they that nourished us during our early life. Of course, larger breasts represent more food, which is why so many of us find larger breasts more attractive than smaller ones.
That they jiggle like a bowl of Jello only adds to their charm.

But, my dear friends, if you think the female breast is a sexual thing, you are mistaking one desire for another.

bill