Jostein,

I don't understand how it come to be that you inferred from my
reasoning that common sense and law don't apply somewhere, say on FB?
I would appreciate an explanation, even if off-list.

Then, I did not mean to imply that FB were criminals. I meant to
illustrate the point that this specific lady struck me as a very
special kind of individual - one that is more preoccupied with
righteousness than with anything else. I may be wrong, but at least I
tried to clarify my view.

I think that FB is too big a community to have it change their
practices based on experience of a single individual. It is in fact a
very interesting issue, because FB is not democratic by design. The
rules are not produced by mutual discussion of FB members, but rather
are given. But I sense this will lead us even further off the original
topic.

Cheers!

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Alunfoto - Jostein Øksne

--
Boris