And yes, i dont know anything about your country, about her personal
life or her family. That doenst change what happened to some colonial
regions and the opinion of some people there. Similarly, you know
nothing about my country and what people there went through. If you
think stating that not everyone considered her dear is being an asshole
then i rather be one :)