On 11/01/2014 1:45 PM, John wrote:
On 1/10/2014 2:05 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 8/1/14, John, discombobulated, unleashed:

"Twenty inches ain't nothin'! We get that every winter."

So presumably there's a birthrate hike every fall?

Could be. But you'd have to ask someone from up north to be sure.

Around here a quarter inch of snow is a disaster, but peak hurricane
season in September is what usually causes extended electrical blackouts.

A quarter inch of snow is a light dusting. Last winter we set a snowfall record of around 7 feet of accumulation (as in it fell and stayed around until spring thaw).

We felt that was enough snow. Low clearance 4 wheel drives were getting stuck in front of my house from around mid November until sometime in May.

bill