Hi, Evan,

Uh-huh!  I had at least 10 responses composed, and then deleted them without
sending them.  I know that I indulge in OT discussions from time to time, but
this one was (is) just too emotionally charged.  It got to a point (and
seemingly continues!) that no one was going to change anyone's mind, and so ends
up with insults and mud-slinging - and most unfortunately to at least one list
member may be gone for a while.

Can the participants not see that by perpetuating this it only baits the "other
side"?  I'm sure that it's not intentional, but every response guarantees
another, and another...

Oh well.  Nice weather we had today in Toronto.  About time...

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert